Tuesday, December 20, 2011

K-Cup Bouquet


There was no design with these, but a lot of playing around. Some of the k-cups have plastic rings inside, so I spray painted them yellow and brown and hot glued them as the center of my flowers. For the chrysanthemum, I layered several k-cups together after cutting thin petals around the side of the cup. If I wanted certain colored flowers, I would spray paint the cup before assembling the flower. I used a styrofoam semisphere I painted green and attached to the bottom of the flower. I then put a floral stick in the foam and made some leaves out of additional k-cups, but using silk leaf scraps from other projects seems to look better. Anyway, have fun with it and see what flowers you can make. This project will really use the k-cups!





No comments:

Post a Comment